We Are The Change We Seek
"i got this" - Kenny Wyland
This isn't where I thought I was going to be when I looked forward into my life, but here I am....
Yes We Can
|:: HOME :: GET EMAIL UPDATES :: My Amazon Wish List :: Atlanta Atheist Campaign Donations :: My ThinkGeek Wish List :: My Flickr Photostream :: Informed Comment :: Google Blog! :: FromJournalScapeHQ :: Ken :: Snow Jam :: EMAIL ::|
Read/Post Comments (3)
2007-12-15 10:23 AM
Totally 80s Quiz
Got this from Rob.
1. How old were you in 1980?
I turned 3 in April of 1980.
2. How old were you in 1989?
Take previous answer, add 9.
3. Were you a Toys R' Us kid?
As often as I could be.
4. Did you watch Transformers?
Yes, but after Transformers: The Movie, everything got whack. I loved that show and when I went to watch the movie, like 3 or 4 of the main characters were unceremoniously killed in the first 30 seconds of the movie.
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen?
I think so.
6. Did you own a Lite Bright?
Yes, I don't really understand how it held my attention for as long as it did... but it did.
7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl?
The tall, pushy one.
8. When someone says "Who you gonna call?"
We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!
9. What was your favorite toy?
Hm, that's tough. I had some cool Transformers that I loved to play with. There was the good ole Atari 2600 that used to take my attention a lot...
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball?
No, even as a child I looked at such a device and thought, "I bet I could just jump higher without it."
11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block?
I uh.. no. *looks around* Yes, that's my answer and I'm sticking to it.
12. What New Kid did you have a crush on?
Perhaps you mistake me for a girl or a member of the band.
13. Did you play M.A.S.H?
Only on the Atari.
14. Did you watch The Care Bears?
The Care Bear Stare can really freak a person out, man.
15. Did you have Jelly bracelets?
Yes, yes I did. (Screw you, Rob, they aren't girly.)
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet?
No, that's girl stuff.. oh wait.
17. Did you own a glo-worm?
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet?
Totally, that shit was rad. (Screw you, Rob!)
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles?
Oh hell yeah, The Breakfast Club. That's ok, son, you can do it on the boat!
20. Did you have a crazy hair style?
Preppy christian boy.
21. What was your first bike?
Some Frankenstein's monster of a bike that Tom got second-hand from one of his friends.
22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood?
The fuzzy tiger blanket that is keeping my feet warm right now.
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid?
No, but I had Garbage Pail Kids.
24. Did you dress like Madonna?
Again... you mistake me for either a girl or a member of New Kids on the Block.
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake?
No, but I did marry this one woman....
26. Did you watch Miami Vice?
I watched it a couple of times, but I preferred to watch other things like Jeopardy.
27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes?
I'm with Rob on this, Jelly What?
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
Who DIDN'T have a Trapper Keeper?
29. Atari or Nintendo?
QFT: Atari 2600, baby!
30. Did you play Pac-Man?
Yes, in fact, one of my few memories from childhood centers around Pac Man. We were supposed to go the beach as a family, but something was taking hours and hours and we were all sitting around waiting to leave. So, I fired up the Pac Man and started playing without really paying attention. Apparently, with the subconscious mind is playing you can rock it. I had some ungodly score and Stuart and Tom were sitting behind me watching in suspense as I was about to roll the score over to like a hundred thousand or a million or some big number.... just before that happened, mom came out and said, "Ok, ready to go!" so without looking I just shut off the Atari and ran for the car... to the screams of Stuart and Tom...
31. Which was better JEM or Barbie and the Rockers?
Dude. JEM was totally, totally, TOTALLY outrageous.
32. He-Man or She-Ra?
The Arathi Basin Battleground Master in Shattrath.
33. What movie scared you the most?
The Shining. Had recurring nightmares about it for years.
34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson?
I'm still trying..
Read/Post Comments (3)
Previous Entry :: Next Entry
Back to Top
© 2001-2010 JournalScape.com. All rights reserved.
All content rights reserved by the author.