reverendmother has moved
Please update your blogroll.
|:: HOME ::|
Read/Post Comments (7)
2005-03-14 1:49 PM
it's all about meme
1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be?
Texas Hill Country or north shore of Kauai
2. What are your favorite articles of clothing?
I love the LL Bean merino wool travel wardrobe I bought for Geneva several years ago. Easy care mix and match stuff that I still love and wear.
Another fave is the “So Many Books, So Little Time” shirt mom got me from Politics and Prose.
3. The last CDs you bought?
Carrie Newcomer, Betty’s Diner
Billy Jonas, What Kind of Cat Are You?
4. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Unless we really need to be somewhere early, we wake up when the blond alarm clock wakes us up, usually between 7 and 7:30.
5. Favorite kitchen appliance?
Electric kettle (thanks to the church staff and especially our office manager—you know who you are!)
6. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
Piano. All I want is to be able to sightread hymn tunes and play them; is that so much to ask?
7. Favorite color?
The blue of the Mediterranean.
8. Which vehicle do you prefer, sports car, motorcycle or SUV?
None of the above. Well, Dad had a Harley, so I guess motorcycle for sentimental reasons.
9. Do you believe in the afterlife?
10. Favorite Children’s Book?
A Wrinkle in Time, Madeleine L’Engle
11. What is your favorite season?
12. Tattoo? What is it?
13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
The ability to stop time.
14. Can you juggle?
I’m a spouse, minister, mom, friend, blogger, knitter, writer. Next question?
15. One person/people from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
16. What is under your bed?
Storage boxes filled with maternity clothes and extra bedding. LOTS of dust and cat hair.
17. What is your favorite day?
18. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
SUSHI!!!!! I’ve never met a nigiri I didn’t like. Except sea urchin roe. Tastes like soap.
19. From the people who normally read your blog, who is most likely to respond first?
People normally read my blog?
Umm, I’ll say Chicago Rev. Or Matthew.
20. On which blog did you find this meme?
The lovely and talented Peripatetic Polar Bear
21. What is your favorite flower?
22. What is your favorite meal?
Wine: McDowell Syrah
Appetizer: The legendary nachos napoli from Macaroni Grill
Soup: Tomato basil from La Madeleine
Salad: Mixed greens with goat cheese, roasted garlic, grilled apples, and toasted bread, from the Daily Review Café in Houston.
Entrée: Chicken-fried steak with cream gravy and various accoutrements, from the Grist Mill, Greune, TX
Dessert: Bread pudding
Runner-up: Tex Mex.
24. Describe your PJs.
Purple, long baggy pants with matching long-sleeve shirt.
25. What is your favorite breakfast?
Buttermilk pancakes, sausage (patties, not links), scrambled egg, orange juice
26. Do you like your job?
27. What is your dream job?
Part-time seminary professor, part-time writer, occasional retreat leader.
28. What age do you plan to retire?
I will never retire; by that time social security will consist of a crumpled dollar, three nickels and a stray Canadian penny.
29. Where did you meet your spouse/significant other?
30. Something you would like to do that you’ve never done before.
A long mountain climb that’s plenty challenging, yet unlikely to result in freezing or plummeting.
Read/Post Comments (7)
Previous Entry :: Next Entry
Back to Top
© 2001-2010 JournalScape.com. All rights reserved.
All content rights reserved by the author.