We Are The Change We Seek
"i got this" - Kenny Wyland
This isn't where I thought I was going to be when I looked forward into my life, but here I am....
Yes We Can
|:: HOME :: GET EMAIL UPDATES :: My Amazon Wish List :: Atlanta Atheist Campaign Donations :: My ThinkGeek Wish List :: My Flickr Photostream :: Informed Comment :: Google Blog! :: FromJournalScapeHQ :: Ken :: Snow Jam :: EMAIL ::|
2002-04-21 8:59 AM
Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.
I got this from Rob's journal.
1. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR USERNAME?
Well... it's my name. :) I was named after my grandfather, Kenneth Orin Smith, if that helps at all.
2. NAME FIVE  OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS.
Cheese Enchiladas, Rice and Beans
Pasta with Garlic Bread
Hummus/BBQ Pizza/BBQ Salad from California Pizza Kitchen
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER?
Well, I got a little made up before my wedding. Does that count?
4. HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED DEATH?
Not directly, but I had a bad experience at the Museum of Death once.
5. WHAT'S THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE?
Couple of hours in Canada... woo! dangerous lifestyle, huh? However, I will be spending 2 weeks in Korea next year. :)
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY.
The most excellent relationship I have with Jenn. Not to be confused this Robert's "Jen" :)
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
Having three of the schools most gorgeous girls come over to my house because they needed help in our Calculus class. Ahhhhhh yeah.
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR LOVE?
Probably spending the evening at a party with her ex-husband playing strategy games.
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING.
It was March 2nd, and it ruled. :) It was chinese themed, we had a karaoke DJ, a good time was had.
10. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE DOING WHEN YOU ARE 60?
Maybe teaching computer science and running an Hwa Rang Do dojang.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST MEMORY?
Playing baseball with my brothers, but we were using a whiffle ball, and I was using a wooden spoon.
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE?
I have _many_ favorite quotes... currently, my favorite is from Friday's episode of Farscape..
"Flying through wormholes ain't like dustin' crops, boy!"
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS...
I found out my first girlfriend had been lying to me. However, that's over, and friendships are still strong.
14. HOW MUCH MONEY DOES IT TAKE TO KEEP YOU FOR A YEAR?
I don't know, I think I'm pretty accustomed to a high standard of living. However much money is takes to keep me in a nice apartment, with a high speed internet connection. :)
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES?
Well, I prefer to eat pasta on top of bread. (The pasta on the bread, not me on the bread, freak)
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Well, I would say, I don't know why so many of them play mind games, but that applies to men as well. I'm just thankful that my wife and I don't play those games, we had enough of them in previous relationships.
17. WHAT PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY DO YOU WANT MOST RIGHT NOW?
A high speed wireless network for my next apartment. :)
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE.
hmm... I don't watch too much TV anymore, so I probably can't find a good one.
19. FAVORITE GEMSTONE?
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME.
Jenn suggests "Tiger 9" *snickers*
21. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FLAW?
Bad memory! I can never remember the things I have to do.
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
Nothing too spectacular.
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
"Hella Good" by No Doubt.
24. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES IN THESE CATEGORIES: HUMOR, ROMANCE, DRAMA, ACTION, HORROR?
Humor: Gross Pointe Blank?
Romance: When Harry Met Sally
Drama: LotR: Fellowship of the Ring
Action: Pitch Black
Horror: The Shining
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY SONG?
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE.
It has a large bedroom, with a beautiful view I can see from bed. Personal offices for Jenn and I. A large martial arts room with a padded floor. A nice big yard that is maintained by gardeners :) And a wireless network. :)
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR:
Latex chaps and a face mask.. oh wait, no. Soft white T-Shirt and boxers.
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?
My sparring armor, my HRD passport, my blue sash, less than $1 in change, and a book about HRD.
29. WHAT IS THE MOST INTERESTING THING YOU'VE EVER WORN, PIERCED, OR TATTOOED?
Worn: I will love the purple suit.
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
31. WHAT'S YOUR NEXT CHARACTER CONCEPT?
I don't role play much anymore, but I've been trying to think of a couple of concepts for potential upcoming games. Not having any luck.
32. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF IN YOUR LIFE?
Graduating from the University of Southern California with a Bachelors degree in Computer Science and Computer Engineering (and managing to do it in 4 years)
33. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM?
I didn't go, but I went to Thea's and it was pretty cool.
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
Well, I've only had two! The last one was an impromptu surprise party that included good friends, a hot tub, and some good food.
35. WHAT DO YOU MOST ENJOY ABOUT LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLE?
I enjoy watching social dynamics. Like, why people will wait in a line to walk through a door, instead of just opening the next door and walking through immediately.
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
Pay off my debt (but there's not too much left)
Buy the above house
New car for Jenn, she's been wanting a new car for awhile.
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
Put on sleeping clothes.
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?
Gunther. I was the only white kid on my High School golf team, and to them it was an inside derogatory joke about me, so I made it my own.
39. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
40. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?
Previous Entry :: Next Entry
Back to Top
© 2001-2010 JournalScape.com. All rights reserved.
All content rights reserved by the author.