We Are The Change We Seek
"i got this" - Kenny Wyland
This isn't where I thought I was going to be when I looked forward into my life, but here I am....
Yes We Can
|:: HOME :: GET EMAIL UPDATES :: My Amazon Wish List :: Atlanta Atheist Campaign Donations :: My ThinkGeek Wish List :: My Flickr Photostream :: Informed Comment :: Google Blog! :: FromJournalScapeHQ :: Ken :: Snow Jam :: EMAIL ::|
Read/Post Comments (17)
2006-04-09 6:02 PM
Music Shuffle Meme
Picked this up from Yaga.
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
(That goes for you when transcribing the lyrics, as well as for the guessers! Remember: embarassment is no excuse here.
1. Music pa-pa-power / yo my method from a musical madness / Move and motivate those with musical talents, uhh
/ Read it in bold print, we holdin it down
2. just the other day, I was walking by myself / little kids at play, old man talking to himself
3. If I could break this wall down it could be my foundation / or the start of me, look at the mold that I created
4. Yesterday / all my troubles seem so far away (Yaga: "Hard Day's Night," The Beatles)
5. It was a beautiful day / the sun beat down / I had the radio on / I was drivin (Thea: "Runnin down a dream", Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)
6. Scrutinize every word / memorize every line / I spit it once / refuel reenergize and rewind (Watsundok: Eminem .. still need song title)
7. I'm sure you're only dreaming / you're only juggling with my mind
8. Grab the hook / grab the line / Grab the bait / grab the box and wait
9. I want you to know / that I'm happy for you / I wish nothing but the best for you both (Thea: "You Oughta Know", Alanis Morisette)
10. heads of state who ride and rangle / who look at your face from more than one angle / can cut you from their bloated budgets (Watsundok: Cake, still need song title)
11. I'm seeing this girl and she just might be out of her mind / she's got baggage and it's all the emotional kind (Nobody: The Offspring, still need song title)
12. It's been a hard day's night / and I've been working like a dog (Yaga: "Hard Day's Night," The Beatles)
13. Putting song together ain't no puzzle like Yahtzee /
sending this out to K-Rob and Rahmalzee
14. If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened / if you weren't wise beyond your years I wouldn't have been able to control myself (Yaga: "Hands Clean," Alanis Morisette)
15. Love is like a bomb, baby / c'mon get it on / Livin' like a lover with a radar phone (Rachel: "Pour Some Sugar on Me", Def Leppard)
16. Ah come on and wreck my car / ah come on and wreck my car (Nobody: "Wreck my car", They Might Be Giants)
17. Hey, hey Ren, hey check this out loc / hey man I've been hearing a gang of niggas
18. Poor old Johnny Ray / Sounded sad upon the radio / Moved a million hearts in mono (Thea: "Come in... er, on Eileen", Save Ferris)
19. This is the story of a girl / who cried a river and drowned the whole world / and while she looks so sad in photographs ... (Watsundok: "Story of a Girl" aka "Absolutely", still need band name)
20. Johnny was bad even as a child everybody could tell / everyone said if you don't kiss the ring you'll certainly go to hell (Nobody: "Only a Lad", Oingo Boingo)
Read/Post Comments (17)
Previous Entry :: Next Entry
Back to Top
© 2001-2010 JournalScape.com. All rights reserved.
All content rights reserved by the author.