|:: HOME :: GET EMAIL UPDATES :: Surration :: Starting Over :: Peephole in my Skull :: TaerKitty :: Rando :: One Word :: EMAIL ::|
Read/Post Comments (0)
Hello, I am YFAT or Lo. I have been writing on Journal Scape for eight years now, working on my ninth. How the time flies! This journal chronicles my random thoughts, high moments and sometimes low, throughout high school, college, and now beyond, into the world of "adulthood", whatever that means.
2010-03-31 10:51 PM
ABC MeMe....because I am still alive :-P
- Available: for what?
- Age: 21
- Annoyance: Loud squishy chewing, loud breathing, tuneless humming, and people who repeatedly tell jokes I will never understand and laugh at me.
- Animal: goat
- Beer: is pretty bad but Rolling Rock is tolerable.
- Birthday: March 18th, 1989
- Best Friends: Sammy, Gaetane, Mom.
- Body Part on same &/or opposite sex: hands, lips and nipples (they're so cute!).
- Best feeling in the world: Taking a piss after a long wait. Walking in the fall time with a horse, a goat and a friend.
- Best weather: Fall time when it is just cold enough to need a hoodie and the sun is out.
- Been on stage: once in my adult life.
- Believe in Magic: the Gathering? Yes I do!
- Believe in God: Not the Judeo-Christian-Muslim one.
- Believe in Santa: Nuh uh.
- Candy: SKITTLES!!!!
- Color: Soft desert or fall reds, yellows and oranges.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Mix them, duh.
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican!!!
- Cake or pie: Not really a fan of either.
- Continent/Country to visit: Asia.
- Cheese: is awesome and I really want some home made goat cheese right now.
- Day or Night: Afternoon!
- Dance in the rain: Sure!
- Eggs: abundant.
- Eyes: are things I will forever have trouble meeting. I admire all colors and depths.
- Ever failed a class?: Nope.
- Full name: Lois Madelyn R.
- First thoughts waking up: today-yesterday evening was awesome. Usually? That was a crazy dream.
- Food: Mediterranean
- Greatest Fear: being tortured in some horrific and gory manner.
- Goals: to graduate college at the moment.
- Gum: not particular.
- Get along with your parents: Yup.
- Good luck charm: the silver ring with the green gem on my left hand, ring finger- I have been wearing it constantly for nearly a year now.
- Hair Color: aging bronze gold
- Height: 5'6" ish
- Happy: on a pretty regular basis though I swing lately.
- Holiday: Thanksgiving
- How do you want to die: in my sleep or tragically.
- Ice Cream: Mint
- Instrument: I dabbled in piano, guitar and violin.
- Jewelry: My ring.
- Job: Library assistant.
- Kids: never.
- Kickboxing or karate: Ju-jitsu.
- Keep a journal: I have been returning to the written lately but yes. I am on it now.
- Longest Car Ride: Nooo idea. They always feel longer than they are when you're little.
- Love: in a heterosexual romantic relationship is something I have escaped falling into for the time being but I feel it deeply for my friends.
- Letter: L, G, J
- Laughed so hard you cried: hellz yeah.
- Milk flavor: regular 2%
- Movies: are fun most times.
- Motion sickness: is something I get when walking on a dock.
- McD’s or BK: Neither. Yuck.
- Number of Siblings: 2 step sisters, 1 step brother, 3 "half" brothers (I don't consider them this way mentally).
- Number of Piercings: In my ears and seldom used lately.
- Number: multiples of 3. I like them.
- One wish: to live to 111 and have a Bilbo party.
- Perfect Pizza: extra cheese.
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi.
- Quail: eggs are used on Iron Chef America a lot.
- Reason to cry: frustration.
- Reality T.V.: back when it meant good seasons of The Real World (like New Orleans).
- Radio Station: Er...
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Yup
- Ring size: 5
- Song: whatever I am in the mood to sing that day.
- Shoe size: 10/11 in women's.
- Salad Dressing: whatever it was on the salad my brother's girlfriend made. Some kind of vinaigrette. Mmmm.
- Sushi: cucumber rolls!
- Skipped school: now and then.
- Slept outside: Yes.
- Skinny dipped: Yes.
- Shower daily: No. Every other.
- Sing well: I sing reasonably well.
- Sing In the shower: not at school.
- Swear: a lot lately.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Neither.
- Time for bed: soon.
- Thunderstorms: are lovely when you are inside listening to them.
- Unpredictable: to most people.
- Vacation spot: my mind.
- Weakness: animals.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: None of them.
- Who makes you laugh the most: I laugh easily and a lot.
- Worst feeling: investing in something only to see it waste away.
- Wanted to be a model: at one point yes. Now I want to take the pictures.
- Where do we go when we die: we never go. Conservation of mass.
- Worst Weather: Really hot, balls ass cold.
- X-Rays: had a few.
- Year it is now: 2010
- Yellow: will seldom ever be a shade that flatters me.
- Zoo animal: tigers.
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you: I don't recall. I think it might have been Texas Ben way back when.
2. You went to the mall with: Jason
3. You went to dinner with: Mom, Dad, Nanny, Bob and Grandma Jan.
4. You talked to on the phone: Mom
5. Made you laugh: Kevin and Jake at self-defense class. I gave Kevin a Nerf gun and he was hyper off caffeine. Hahahaha!
6. Hugged you: as in initiated with me first? Erm....my mom.
7. Said they loved you: Mom, Sammy.
8. Held your hand: Tall Matt
9. Spoke with: Nicole
10. You cried over: Um...I really don't remember. When I cry it tends to be big combobulation of things.
Read/Post Comments (0)
Previous Entry :: Next Entry
Back to Top
© 2001-2010 JournalScape.com. All rights reserved.
All content rights reserved by the author.